Lets Talk Lunch!
It always amazes me how most people who are in the working world eat out for lunch every day. I try to limit myself to going out to eat only once a week. For most people they are either too lazy to make a yummy lunch or will bring a lunch but it will be plain boring and yuck. This wrap is easy, delicious and healthy! It might seem like its small and won’t be enough for lunch, but with everything I put in it, it makes me full without sleeping at my desk like a burger would do to me.
I always buy these ingredients every time I go to the store which is why this is perfect because using crazy condiments you can make it different every day.
This wrap in particular has avocado, “Deli Fresh” Turkey ( 60 calories for 6 pieces), sliced cherry or grape tomatoes, laughing cow cheese spread and a drizzle of Balsamic vinegar in a “Flat Out” wrap (under 100 calories and still delish!
- 6 pieces of deli fresh turkey or chicken slices
- A half of an avocado
- 3 grape tomatoes cut in half
- One wedge of laughing cow cheese (garlic and herb)
- A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
This is the step to making the wrap:
- Spread laughing cow wedge all over wrap
- Smash the avocado on one side of the wrap
- Lay the sliced tomatoes on top of the avocado
- Drizzle with Balsamic
- Lay the turkey slices last
- Wrap in tin foil put in your lunch baggy and enjoy later!!!!